Sunday, January 13, 2013

Things I Love About my Kitchen


















We just installed this Rev A Shelf http://www.rev-a-shelf.com/ to organize the pots and lids.  It holds my big skillet and wok.  The part I really love is the lid organizer.  In the back right is my pressure cooker lid an lumpy unstackable thing.  And see that really big skillet lid; there is room for it and lots of other lids.


















This is my baking center - a pull out shelf for my mixer, on the right a fully extendable drawer for the flours, sugar, ect. and on the left my measurement equipment drawer including a scale.  Yes I bake using a scale.  It is especially important for gluten free baking.  On the granite counter the ingredients for gluten free Thumbprint Cookies - rice flour, sweet rice flour and arrowroot starch plus the ordinary ingredients.  I used lingonberry jam in the print.  The granite counter top is wonderful for baking.  You need less flour when shaping and rolling..




This is my open dishwasher and dish and silverware drawers.  I can unpack almost my entire dishwasher all in one spot - very quick and convenient.  

No comments:

Post a Comment